Hi. My name is Jaycie Ann F. The thing I want forChristmas is my baby sister, Hannah Li. I like to eat spaghetti, popsicles, and I don't like onions.
Once my friend Mollie came over to eat dinner with us, and she pretended that she was going to spit her drink out on me. I had to laugh, and I was drinking, so I had to spit it out, and it got all over my mom. It was really funny. My mom made a face like it got in her eyes.
I like to play school. I have to have kids that are invisible, so they're my imaginary friends. I used to have three imaginary friends when I was little. Their names were Cathy, Jilly, and Mollie. Those were the only imaginary friends I had. I like to dance on my stage. My dad is building a bigger one for me. The one I'm dancing on now is going to be in front of my bigger stage, so then if I have some other friends over, we don't have to share a stage, and they can be on the front stage. THE END