

Chinese food is very different. There are noodles that are not like spaghetti noodles.
They have McDonald's and KFC. I got to eat at McDonald's once. I want Daddy to take me to KFC today.
We went to a store and got Princess and Winnie the Pooh noodles. The Princess noodles were for me, and the Winnie the Pooh ones were for Hannah, but she did not eat them. I didn't like them very much. There were little forks inside the noodle cups. They have a lot of food that America has. I was eating peanut butter in this picture (we brought it from home).
Note from Jaycie's mom: We took this last photo right outside our room. You can look outside and see a river from this window.
They have McDonald's and KFC. I got to eat at McDonald's once. I want Daddy to take me to KFC today.We went to a store and got Princess and Winnie the Pooh noodles. The Princess noodles were for me, and the Winnie the Pooh ones were for Hannah, but she did not eat them. I didn't like them very much. There were little forks inside the noodle cups. They have a lot of food that America has. I was eating peanut butter in this picture (we brought it from home).
Note from Jaycie's mom: We took this last photo right outside our room. You can look outside and see a river from this window.